Valuations for sale
We take pride in offering independent advice which may be tailored to a client’s individual items,
in order to achieve the best possible market price.
Kate Bliss Ltd. undertakes valuations for sale, from a single item to a complete house contents and covers all the main areas of fine art and antiques including jewellery, silver, paintings and works on paper, furniture, ceramics and glass.
Valuations may include:
• Initial appraisal with free quotation
• Independent, confidential and reliable service
• Accurate detailed inventory
• Valuation by registered and approved valuer
• Jewellery valuations by Fellow of Gemmological Association of Great Britain
• Liaison with auction houses
• All fees discussed in advance